Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Mom!


Meeting my mom has always been a blessing in disguise. She adopted my sister and I we were very young. She has opened so many doors for us which probably would have never been opened if we weren't taken from our birth mother. My mom has never been the chef in the family but she's been doing something right because my brother, sister and I were always well-fed and happy. When I started my business, my mom was right there to support me. She spent many late nights helping me measure ingredients and even completing projects when I was just too exhausted to continue. I know I can rely on her for anything and for that I am thankful. JazzieCakes would not have been nearly as successful without her support (and transportation). Thank you, Mom. The breadcrumbs you left and continue to leave have strengthened my foundation and helped me to become a future Culinary Institute of America student. I never imagined reaching this goal but you always believed I could. That breadcrumb of belief has been invaluable.

No comments:

Post a Comment